Friday, December 7, 2012

My Birthday Visit

         It was 4 o'clock in the morning and I was sleeping soundly in my bed, today was my 18th birthday! I woke up and could feel that there was someone in my room with me! I finally got the courage to get up and turn on my lamp and when I did I could see a dark shadow of what looked like a man! I recognized that shadow it had been in my bedroom once before, it was in my room the night of my 13th birthday almost around the same time! The shadow started talking to me, he kept telling me that my life was now in my hands and that I could do whatever I wanted! I immediately remembered who this shadow was and I knew exactly how to get him out of my room! This shadow was a man that nobody ever wants to meet, this shadow was Satan himself coming back to haunt me with all the memories of my past and how I could change the future if I just took my life into my own hands! I got out my Bible and began to read from John Chapter 1 and I kept reading it and as he would get louder, I would get even louder! When I finished reading I prayed a simple prayer out loud and yelled, "Satan leave me alone!" He was gone, I felt the shadow leave out my window and I knew God had worked yet another miracle in my life! Satan had come back for another chance to make me turn away from God, but God has done so much in my life and I have seen him work miracles in my life, I will never turn my back on Him! I am determined to follow Jesus! I'm sure on my 21st birthday I'll have the same visit and I will send him away again! Never turn your back on God! Knowing the feeling I know from Satan visiting me as a shadow, I can only imagine all the torture he is in Hell! I'm gonna go to Heaven and see my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment